Panera Bread - Not happy with the money I spent at Panera

I visited at a Novi Michigan store this morning and spent about $47 for a dozen of bagels, 5 croissants, 6 muffins, a bag of cookies and a box of cream cheese. I handed in my order in writing and specifically requested the bagels to be cut and baked. I heared the heard the cahsher telling another employee about the cutting and and baking for the bagel order and her tone is not very pleasent, but I did not hear they will not cut and bake the bagels. When I get back to my office and opened up the order, I found the bagels were not cut and baked.

I do not go to panera very open, and this will be my last for a while.

I registered at the and this morning and tried to find a palce on their website for my complaint, no luck.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 24, 2014 #808766 Springfield, Missouri

If you ask them to toast all those yeah their gonna be mad but I doubt they were uncooked bagels

0 0 Reply

Apr 04, 2014 #801886

They gave you unbaked bagels? Or do you mean they were supposed to TOAST them or heat them up.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Panera Bread. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Panera Bread.
Filing a new complaint about