Panera Bread - Not happy with the money I spent at Panera
I visited at a Novi Michigan store this morning and spent about $47 for a dozen of bagels, 5 croissants, 6 muffins, a bag of cookies and a box of cream cheese. I handed in my order in writing and specifically requested the bagels to be cut and baked. I heared the heard the cahsher telling another employee about the cutting and and baking for the bagel order and her tone is not very pleasent, but I did not hear they will not cut and bake the bagels. When I get back to my office and opened up the order, I found the bagels were not cut and baked.
I do not go to panera very open, and this will be my last for a while.
I registered at the mypanera.com and this morning and tried to find a palce on their website for my complaint, no luck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Hormel Black Label Original bacon. I paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $6 for a 1lb package. I opened it tonight for dinner and I honestly have to..."
- "Burned bread but cold inside. And where's the chopped basil? Another FAIL by Panera. This time Jackson MI right off I-94. When done right, their sandwiches are delicious. This..."
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "This is unacceptable Artvan. Who sends out this kind of garbage? $1000 gets you this from Artvan and poor customer service to boot...."
- "That is nothing...Here is the new one from Frontier....My mom was boarding from DTW to TTN....Online it says for flight is 20 minutes delayed (actual 3:50PM n delayed to 4:10PM)..."
- "Awesome flowers via the $40.00 Off online orders for The Deal of the Day at www.flowerdeliveryexpress.com. Code HOLYTOLEDO. No wonder they have an A+ rating from the Better Business..."
- "If you thinking about buying things from this retailer, I recommend you not to. I bought 4 dresses and with 2 dresses are unwearable, the size was totally different from..."
- "Just had worst experience with girl working off Ca st. Encouraged me to purchase drink while she FILLED sandwich with peppers to go. What is your company going..."
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."