Panera Bread - Not happy with the money I spent at Panera
I visited at a Novi Michigan store this morning and spent about $47 for a dozen of bagels, 5 croissants, 6 muffins, a bag of cookies and a box of cream cheese. I handed in my order in writing and specifically requested the bagels to be cut and baked. I heared the heard the cahsher telling another employee about the cutting and and baking for the bagel order and her tone is not very pleasent, but I did not hear they will not cut and bake the bagels. When I get back to my office and opened up the order, I found the bagels were not cut and baked.
I do not go to panera very open, and this will be my last for a while.
I registered at the mypanera.com and this morning and tried to find a palce on their website for my complaint, no luck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought 2 packs of Double Stuf Oreos and BOTH packs had the same problem. One half of the cookie was broken in pieces and not attached to the cream..."
- "Let's just start off by saying I have always loved Breyers ice cream, especially their Oreo icecream.(I will only get Oreo ice cream if it's from Breyers). However recently I..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "I was over charged for $0.50 for a cheese that I didn't order in my breakfast sandwich. I later on found out they were charging my cup of water for..."
- "I bought a Logitech K-800 keyboard 1-18-13. I have a new puppy and he knocked off about 23 keys on 3-18-13, only 2 months later. They cant fix..."
- "That is nothing...Here is the new one from Frontier....My mom was boarding from DTW to TTN....Online it says for flight is 20 minutes delayed (actual 3:50PM n delayed to 4:10PM)..."
- "Had me on hold for 40 mins then cut the call. Then had me on hold for over an hour so two hours in total. It is like there is..."
- "I have bought 2 adorable puppies from Adnana Ene and the most Amazing experience ever the puppies are 2 years old now and they are only 3 lbs she is..."
- "My wife, who has Geico Insurance, was rear ended by a driver that reported having Geico Insurance. The other driver was listed on the police report as at fault..."