Panera Bread - Panera watch your workers
I went to Panera stood there for a few minutes and the lady at the counter never asked to help me.Two minutes later a caucasion man walks in and she immediately looked over me asking to assist him.
The man was embarassed she did that and let the clerk know I was there first and to help me. Pretty sad that in this day and time people are still crappy! Love Panera and have been eating there for years but if they hire people like this will never eat there again! We are huge customers in the market.
Be Fair and don't discriminate as you will lose tons of business!!Watch your employees~~
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered Garden Vegetable Soup. I am strict vegetarian and have never consumed MEAT in my food. However, while halfway eating my soup, I found a big piece..."
- "Product located on shelves more than a year past expiration date. Biohazards in restrooms including blood and *** on floor, toilet and baby changing station. Floor in public restrooms..."
- "As race fans attend these events, they have the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public, when they are not...."
- "Hearthware has redesigned a new "Power Dome" that they say will withstand the temperature of the oven (why they would have designed a dome that doesn't withstand the heat, nobody..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "I bought a cvs brand face and body bleach which was noted as gentlier than the competation. I followed the instruction on the box and mixed the activator and cream and..."
- "I purchased the double reclining sofa in bonded leather in 2012. The leather started peeling last year, 3 years into it. The sofa gets little use, no children..."
- "So when checking out this website I immediately noticed the sellers had very high review ratings. However when you look at things that have actually been reviewed there are few..."
- "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..."