Panera Bread - Purchased their breakfast sandwich - terrible

I went to the Phoenix Panera on Central and Thomas.They have a mouthwatering picture of their breakfast sandwich: egg, bacon and cheese.

Both my husband and I were extremely disappointed in the quality. Also, the staff was very rude or under-trained, not sure which. I was at the same restaurant a couple of days ago and assumed the long lines were a result of its popularity, but now realize it was lack of training for the staff.

I left due to the long lines and now am happy that I did not waste more of my money.Don't waste your time or money.

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 06, 2014 #802568

Yeah their breakfasts are rather bad but their salads are excellent

0 0 Reply

Apr 05, 2014 #802324

learn how to cook for your husband instead of going out all the time, and grow up and be patient we have to wait in lines for everything, if you can't do this learn how to cook, though in this case you would be making a complaint about the stove taking too long to cook your food. Why go back to a restaurant where you already did not like the food. My guess is you don't know what a stove is.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Panera Bread. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Panera Bread.
Filing a new complaint about