I went to the Phoenix Panera on Central and Thomas.They have a mouthwatering picture of their breakfast sandwich: egg, bacon and cheese.
Both my husband and I were extremely disappointed in the quality. Also, the staff was very rude or under-trained, not sure which. I was at the same restaurant a couple of days ago and assumed the long lines were a result of its popularity, but now realize it was lack of training for the staff.
I left due to the long lines and now am happy that I did not waste more of my money.Don't waste your time or money.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Breakfast Sandwich
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought a jar of Tostitos Cheese dip and not only did it have mold in it, it had something resembling a large insect larva. The larva looked as though it..."
- "I am a consumer from the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. In June/July of this year,2015 I purchased 4 bags of Lipton Chai Tea with an expiry date of..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "item arrived in a crushed box and was scratched in the process.I contacted them and sent pictures and was told "we will work it out". they made..."
- "Purchase sectional from Sam Levites after Two years sectional start peeling, I have no children in my home. Can't say that the problem. I paid close to two thousand dollars..."
- "On July 1, I had 2 so called salesman come to the door with a hokey sales pitch named Rob and Danny. My friend had a small..."
- "I too have been scammed out of thousands of dollars from this company. It is the scam of the Century. Here in Birmingham, Alabama.......they ask for your State I.d. so..."
- "Everytime I order from this establishment the mess up the order in some way. Doesn't matter if I place it on the phone or online. They always charge me for..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."