Panera Bread - Purchased their breakfast sandwich - terrible
I went to the Phoenix Panera on Central and Thomas.They have a mouthwatering picture of their breakfast sandwich: egg, bacon and cheese.
Both my husband and I were extremely disappointed in the quality. Also, the staff was very rude or under-trained, not sure which. I was at the same restaurant a couple of days ago and assumed the long lines were a result of its popularity, but now realize it was lack of training for the staff.
I left due to the long lines and now am happy that I did not waste more of my money.Don't waste your time or money.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee. I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "ON MARCH 28 2016-I WAS LOOKING FOR A FREE RAGGEDER PROGRAM I HAD DOWN LOADED A WINDOW 8 REPAIR KIT PROGRAM. WHEN I DISCOVER NOT TO BE FREE. I DETECTED...."
- "This is the third time I've woken up to filthy muddy hand prints all over my car appearing as of someone had tried to break in,the first month we were..."
- "Thank goodness I read my email. Here's the gem I found: "As a reminder, the first 30 days of your membership have been made available to you for the low cost..."
- "Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago. Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust. I pulled the heatshield off and..."
- " Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil..."
- "Ordered Teclast X80 Pro Tablet from Everbuying on 05/05/2016 got it on 26/05/2016, super fast !! Was well packed in bubble wrap and original box (order # E1605051434445901) The tablet is..."