6301 Whitesville Rd, Columbus, GA 31904, USA
2.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

How do I post a picture of a less than 1/2 full, large, Mac n cheese I purchased for $8.39? The Pace, FL 32571 location has shorted each of my mac n cheese orders for the past year.

The price is the same yet without any exaggeration the bowls are barely 1/2 full. Panera was always pricey but the food was good and of adequate portions.

No longer. I am fed up and will not be dining there anymore.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Mac And Cheese Pasta.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

The large Mac n cheese is so small that an 8 year old girl would need to order 3 in order to equal one pasta portion at Ruby Tuesday. The price for 3 Mac n Cheese’s would be $24 to feed a kid Mac n cheese. Ridiculous

People are noticing that Panera is putting us on a diet yet charging the same amount. I order a whole soup and a whole salad, not the Pick 2, and I think the bowls are just bigger but the portions are the same.

It’s way to expensive when you pay $20 for lunch for one person. I can go to a much nicer restaurant and get a steak or other entree, with wait staff. Panera actually started putting a tip cup on the counter—how tacky, especially since there is absolutely no service and the customer has to sort their own dishes and trash. I’ve decided I’m not doing the dishes there anymore.

It’s asking enough to carry our own food to the table, requiring several trips and handling those germy pagers. I’m boycotting Panera.