1.8
Allergens Information
Quality of Food

i work in the DuPont Circle (Washington DC) area, and once a week my co-workers and I, take a trip to Panera Bread (Location:1350 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036). Each visit seems to get worse, as I have tried to give places the benefit of the doubt, and not make assumptions that this is a bad location.

I am a fan of the the Cream of Chicken Wild Rice Soup, that most times than often is the "Soup of the Day". In the last 3 visits, including today, they have claimed not to have it and seem quite annoyed of my menu choice. The cashier today, was angry, moving her neck as if I had just asked her to go find it for me. She then turns to the cashier next to her, who states, "oh we don't NEVA have that, so I don't know why she asking for that".

Without out delay, I attempted to jump in and inform her, that a gentleman who also works there, informed me to come back @10:30am, because it was the (heres the favorite phrase, "Soup of the Day". The manager in turns decided to chime in and say, "oh I eat that every Tuesday and Thursday". Okay, so if today is Tuesday, and you seem to eat it weekly, how is it your location don't never have it? Now, I can deal with it being sold out, but not having it for the customers.

Are you holding just for the employees? Then you want to give me attitude? I think NOT!!! The best thing for me to do, is write about this location and their employees.

DO NOT GO THERE FOR ANYTHING! Service and quality of food is HORRID!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Menu.

Reason of review: Poor Customer service and Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

• Panera Soup