Featured Not resolved
1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I ordered this sandwich and it was all bread. If I I hadn’t brought it home I would have returned it right there.

Ten dollars for basically bread. This was my first and last time in a Panera. The last photo I uploaded was from the menu. I don’t think I had a slice of cheese .

There was no care or quality given to me and I had no choice but to eat it ! I believe I should be refunded for that disgrace of a sandwich. Also why must I write more than is necessary to have a one hundred word minimum.

I believe pictures say a thousand words. Yes, yes, and yes, yes, yes , yes, yes , yes yes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Sandwich.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Sandwich.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 16.

Comments

FragrantNumbat

Liar I see some lettuce and tomatoes on your sandwich so it was NOT all bread. If you are going to lie try not to post pictures or at least take the other ingredients out before posting.

They are not that dense. Most likely you ate the cheese before taking the picture. Imagine you lying to get a refund because you cannot afford to eat your sandwich.

There are soup kitchens for people in your situation. If you had no issue eating the food you should have no issue paying for it.

to FragrantNumbat #1610303

I posted a picture of a very poor quality sandwich. I wanted to inform Panera not post for rude comments by ignorant people.