While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini.Through out the conversation her attitude was so disrespectful.
These are single kind of character which really brings the whole reputation of a company down.... Btw there are no rush hours; or any lined up customer ... Its simply she didn't like me it seems. I'd like panerabread to have a look into this and align all the staffs in a similar manner.
They must realize they are the face of a reputed organization and must behave the way it reflects good towards customer.Such single bad event is good enough to leave a scratch...
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc. needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by. My..."
- "I am very disappointed with Panera in Schaumburg, IL at Golf Rd/ Basswood Rd. I ordered a Frontega Chicken sandwich and when the clerk handed me the bag and I..."
- "NuWave generally sells their ovens with the clear dome that, with regular use, cracks and or self-destructs within 6 months to a year. The cost to replace the dome..."
- "I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order..."
- "Bought a reclining love seat 4 yrs ago from a store now out of business. It has been rarely used and is peeling all over arms, back, headrests and..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."