While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini.Through out the conversation her attitude was so disrespectful.

These are single kind of character which really brings the whole reputation of a company down.... Btw there are no rush hours; or any lined up customer ... Its simply she didn't like me it seems. I'd like panerabread to have a look into this and align all the staffs in a similar manner.

They must realize they are the face of a reputed organization and must behave the way it reflects good towards customer.Such single bad event is good enough to leave a scratch...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of panera bread panini from Panera Bread and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panera Bread to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments