While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini.Through out the conversation her attitude was so disrespectful.

These are single kind of character which really brings the whole reputation of a company down.... Btw there are no rush hours; or any lined up customer ... Its simply she didn't like me it seems. I'd like panerabread to have a look into this and align all the staffs in a similar manner.

They must realize they are the face of a reputed organization and must behave the way it reflects good towards customer.Such single bad event is good enough to leave a scratch...

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of panera bread panini from Panera Bread and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panera Bread to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Panera Bread - Very Upset Panera Bread "Today I had the worst customer service at the Panera Bread in Albuquerque off Holly Ave. The encounter at the register was less than pleasant, but it only got worse..." Read more Panera Bread - I will never step my foot in Panera Panera Bread "Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his..." Read more Panera Bread - Sandwich Review from Glen Allen, Virginia Panera Bread "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..." Read more Panera Bread - Tuna Salad Sandwich Review from Madison Heights, Michigan Panera Bread "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more