Columbus, Georgia

While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini.Through out the conversation her attitude was so disrespectful.

Related: Panera Bread Panini Review from Madison, Wisconsin

These are single kind of character which really brings the whole reputation of a company down.... Btw there are no rush hours; or any lined up customer ... Its simply she didn't like me it seems. I'd like panerabread to have a look into this and align all the staffs in a similar manner.

They must realize they are the face of a reputed organization and must behave the way it reflects good towards customer.Such single bad event is good enough to leave a scratch...

Review about: Panera Bread Panini.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Panera Bread Panini
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Panera Bread - Napa almond chicken salad sandwich - where's the chicken salad? Panera Bread "...I ordered u-pick-2 w/ napa chicken salad sandwich+soup.I had to lift the top bread off to find the chicken salad..." Read more Review about Panera Bread Tuna Salad Sandwich from Madison Heights, Michigan Panera Bread "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..." Read more Panera Bread - Small tasteless Sandwiches Panera Bread "Ordered Whole Italian sandwiches (2) of them. They used to be quite a large sandwich and tasted great with a very nice presentable appearance. I was shocked to see for..." Read more Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida Panera Bread "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Rhinoshield cases are defective junk Rhinoshield "Not only are the cases defective junk when they don't arrive broken they don't work effectively and are made like complete junk. The bumper cases are loose and flimsy and..." Read more Lifetouch Photography - Wrong clothes! Lifetouch Photography "I sent my little girl to school oin certain clothes to have her picture taken. Being cold that day she wore her jacket. When it came time to take her..." Read more