Richmond, Virginia

The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since.Please bring this panini back!

If people have a problem with the calories or the fact that it isn't "healthy" then they shouldn't eat it, but don't punish the rest of us who absolutely loved this panini. I literally walked out without any food the first time I was told this was no longer on the menu and anything I've tried since then has been disappointing.

I have even talked to employees from Panera and they miss it to and there is a whole site dedicated to this panini so please listen to your customers and bring it back!http://www.chipotlechickenpanini.com/

Review about: Chipotle Chicken Panini.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss You took away the best menu item you had! / Not specified
Preferred solution Bring back the chipotle chicken panini!

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

York, Pennsylvania, United States #1181632

We've had it back at my store for months now and it doesn't even sell

Panera Bread - Grossed out!!!! Panera Bread "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..." Read more Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida Panera Bread "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..." Read more Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Glen Allen, Virginia Panera Bread "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..." Read more Panera Bread - Ripoff merchants Panera Bread "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more