The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since.Please bring this panini back!

If people have a problem with the calories or the fact that it isn't "healthy" then they shouldn't eat it, but don't punish the rest of us who absolutely loved this panini. I literally walked out without any food the first time I was told this was no longer on the menu and anything I've tried since then has been disappointing.

I have even talked to employees from Panera and they miss it to and there is a whole site dedicated to this panini so please listen to your customers and bring it back!http://www.chipotlechickenpanini.com/

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "you took away the best menu item you had!" of chipotle chicken panini. Panera Bread needs to "bring back the chipotle chicken panini!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned chipotle chicken panini in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

York, Pennsylvania, United States #1181632

We've had it back at my store for months now and it doesn't even sell