The chipotle chicken panini was the best thing you had on your menu and you took it away one day and haven't offered another good panini since.Please bring this panini back!
If people have a problem with the calories or the fact that it isn't "healthy" then they shouldn't eat it, but don't punish the rest of us who absolutely loved this panini. I literally walked out without any food the first time I was told this was no longer on the menu and anything I've tried since then has been disappointing.
I have even talked to employees from Panera and they miss it to and there is a whole site dedicated to this panini so please listen to your customers and bring it back!http://www.chipotlechickenpanini.com/
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- You took away the best menu item you had!
- Preferred solution:
- Bring back the chipotle chicken panini!
- Product or service
- Chipotle Chicken Panini
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Near the LA airport I stopped for a meal. I chose a salad but told the cashier I can not eat meat and asked if I could substitute cheese..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I am beyond disbelief!! My hair looks like a child did it! Went to Hair Cuttery in Charloressville near Target and walked out with yellow hair with orange stripes! Go..."
- "Purchased a Leisure Bay Spa from Rec Warehouse in 2010 and have been happy. I realize they closed their local locations but was assured service would not be an..."
- "My husband and I bought our bed about a year ago (Sutton Place King Sleigh Bed). I remember hearing, about a month into owning the bed, occasional slight cracking noises..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."