Near the LA airport I stopped for a meal.I chose a salad but told the cashier I can not eat meat and asked if I could substitute cheese instead.

I was told yes.

My companion and I paid, I stashed the receipt in my bag, and we ate. When I found the receipt I was infuriated. I did not receive a substitution.

Nor did I receive a reduction because my salad did not cost you the two meats that were left off BUT I was charged for cheese.

I am so unhappy by your cash register that I will take this complaint higher.You saved money on a customer like me BUT I had to pay for...?

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about panera bread green goddess cobb salad from Panera Bread was being overcharged Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

Panera Bread - Steak And Egg Bagel Review Panera Bread "I recently ordered a steak and egg bagel at Panera bread and this is what I received! I was totally shocked and disappointed that Panera bread would serve this to..." Read more Panera Bread - Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida Panera Bread "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..." Read more Panera Bread - Tuna Salad Sandwich Review from Madison Heights, Michigan Panera Bread "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..." Read more Panera Bread -  Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Panera Bread "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more