Near the LA airport I stopped for a meal.I chose a salad but told the cashier I can not eat meat and asked if I could substitute cheese instead.

I was told yes.

My companion and I paid, I stashed the receipt in my bag, and we ate. When I found the receipt I was infuriated. I did not receive a substitution.

Nor did I receive a reduction because my salad did not cost you the two meats that were left off BUT I was charged for cheese.

I am so unhappy by your cash register that I will take this complaint higher.You saved money on a customer like me BUT I had to pay for...?

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about panera bread green goddess cobb salad from Panera Bread was being overcharged Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments