3.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I am very disappointed in the chicken Caesar salad.The powdered parmesan cheese is a terrible choice!

I would highly suggest using real parmesan cheese. I will not order this again! I used to get this salad all the time before fake powdered parmesan cheese was out on it sadly. Making 100 words is difficult.

I am now just trying to make 100 words to submit my review. I also think Panera is too pricey, especially if I am getting powdered fake parmesan cheese! There is definitely nothing fresh about the chicken caeser salad.

I wonder if all locations have the powdered parmesan cheese.I do not remember having powdered parmesan cheese last time.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $8. The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread. The most disappointing about panera bread caesar salad from Panera Bread was high price and low quality of parmesan cheese , but reviewer liked nutrional information. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments