Des Plaines, Illinois

Went into store located in downtown Des Plaines at 8:10 p.m. After being at the library for a program. My cousin suggested that we go for coffee at Panera, which we could walk to.

I ordered coffee and a carrot cake cupcake. I always drink decaf coffee, due to high blood pressure. The decaf coffee was cold! No problem, I will have tea. The hot water was cold! Ended up having regular coffee and was up till midnight! There was a microwave under the coffee service which my cousin used but had a difficult time getting up as she is in her 70's!

Store was clean, service great until beverage time!!!

Thank you.

Peg Shannon

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Coffee.

Comments

Actually it’s always Luke warm which is worse

Panera coffee is always cold ! It sucks

it's because they won't pay anyone to brew the coffee state is brewed every hour on the hour. The GM keeps the hourly wage that'd go to this person and by the end of the 2 week pay period he does the inventory paperwork and "places the total amount" within these numbers.His boss knows, and the man above him does too.It's all about how fat they're able to make their BONUSES... I hope this helps or makes sense.