3.8
Quality of Food

I have been a Panera Bread customer since the Greenwood, Indiana store opened.I eat there most every day and love the food and the staff.

Most of them. I have rarely had a bad experience but this guy Kevin who has been a server there for a while is rude. Instead of paying attention to his job of fixing my sandwhich today he was bragging to the manager that he cussed out the manager at his second job at another fast food restaurant. I got to hear all sorts of blue language rather than watching him pay attention to his job.

When I asked if he had prepared my sandwich as I wanted his response was brusque and rude as if I was annoying him by asking this question pertainint to my order. This is not the first time this guy has acted this way in my presence. Frankly his arogance and behavior is not what I expect a place I have come to belive to be frienly and caring. In the past few years I have come to regard the staff and managers of the Greenwood store as friends.

They have always been good to me and I have always felt extremely welcome but honestly I shudder when I go there and see this Kevin behind the counter.

If he continues to work there I might have to go somewhere else.I just do not like being treated this way nor do I feel that someone in his position should act in such a manner.

Review about: Panera Bread Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments