Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses.Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard!

How is anyone expected to eat this dirty, burnt, bottom half of the bun?! I have complained to corporate---nothing! The place should be closed down for offering such a piece of burnt cardboard as food. The presses are unclean, so they cover them with a wax sheet, but so bad that the dirty burn comes right through!

Add to that the chemicals from the wax sheet and you have yourself one BIG health hazard---no one cares.Can't believe the place is still in business.

This reviewer shared experience about "health hazard!" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about panera bread sandwich from Panera Bread was health hazard breakfast sandwich Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

It's still in business because people like YOU keep coming back... Day after day! Which obviously means it's not really as "dirty" as you claim it to be, now isn't that right?

rollo2016

Get your body out of bed early enough so you can make your own breakfast. Saves time, money and you know what you are getting. Simple.