Paramus, New Jersey

Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses.Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard!

How is anyone expected to eat this dirty, burnt, bottom half of the bun?! I have complained to corporate---nothing! The place should be closed down for offering such a piece of burnt cardboard as food. The presses are unclean, so they cover them with a wax sheet, but so bad that the dirty burn comes right through!

Add to that the chemicals from the wax sheet and you have yourself one BIG health hazard---no one cares.Can't believe the place is still in business.

Review about: Panera Bread Sandwich.

Reason of review: HEALTH HAZARD!.

I didn't like: Health hazard breakfast sandwich.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

It's still in business because people like YOU keep coming back... Day after day! Which obviously means it's not really as "dirty" as you claim it to be, now isn't that right?

rollo2016

Get your body out of bed early enough so you can make your own breakfast. Saves time, money and you know what you are getting. Simple.

Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Port Orange, Florida Panera Bread "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..." Read more Panera Bread  Fuji Apple Chicken Salad Review from Owings Mills, Maryland Panera Bread "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..." Read more Panera Bread Sandwich Review from Glen Allen, Virginia Panera Bread "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..." Read more Panera Bread Thai Garden Chicken Wonton Broth Bowl Review from Wilmette, Illinois Panera Bread "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...." Read more Bacteria/fungus INSIDE FERRERO ROCHER 2017 Ferrero Rocher "Got a box of ferrero rochers on the 21st of July (expire September 2017) in Australia. Took a *** out of one of them so it spilt in half then..." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more Cyanic Solution - I GOT A JOB FROM CYANIC -IT SOLUTIONS.... FOR ACCENTURE with 2.5pa Cyanic Solution "HELLO, i got a call from cyanic solutions stating it campus... after going there they made me write the exam/test on Cprogramming after 4 days i got mail stating of..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more