Panera Bread - Dirty/burnt/disgusting breakfast sandwich
Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses.Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard!
How is anyone expected to eat this dirty, burnt, bottom half of the bun?! I have complained to corporate---nothing! The place should be closed down for offering such a piece of burnt cardboard as food. The presses are unclean, so they cover them with a wax sheet, but so bad that the dirty burn comes right through!
Add to that the chemicals from the wax sheet and you have yourself one BIG health hazard---no one cares.Can't believe the place is still in business.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Health hazard breakfast sandwich
- Reason of review:
- HEALTH HAZARD!
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Breakfast Power Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini. Through out the conversation her..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "Less than half a small bowl of mac and cheese for $4.59 + tax. No their fault. Its my fault so I will not buy it again!..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "Corporate HQ, On 30 Jun 2015, I order two Nankang AS-1 225/45/R18 tires for my Subaru Forester AWD (order # 67622). They arrived Tue 07 Jul 2015. Dissatisfied with..."
- "I RECENTLY WHEN TO VERIZON CENTER TO GET MY SCREEN REPAIRED BECAUSE I WAS PAYING INSURANCE FOR 2 YEAR AND NEVER NEEDED A REPAIR. REP TOLD I WOULD STILL..."