Paramus, New Jersey

Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses.Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard!

Related: Panera Bread - No Steak

How is anyone expected to eat this dirty, burnt, bottom half of the bun?! I have complained to corporate---nothing! The place should be closed down for offering such a piece of burnt cardboard as food. The presses are unclean, so they cover them with a wax sheet, but so bad that the dirty burn comes right through!

Add to that the chemicals from the wax sheet and you have yourself one BIG health hazard---no one cares.Can't believe the place is still in business.

Review about: Panera Bread Breakfast Power Sandwich.

I didn't like: Health hazard breakfast sandwich.

Review #820811 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Panera Bread Sandwich
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss HEALTH HAZARD! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

It's still in business because people like YOU keep coming back... Day after day! Which obviously means it's not really as "dirty" as you claim it to be, now isn't that right?

rollo2016

Get your body out of bed early enough so you can make your own breakfast. Saves time, money and you know what you are getting. Simple.