Panera Bread - Dirty/burnt/disgusting breakfast sandwich
Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses.Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard!
How is anyone expected to eat this dirty, burnt, bottom half of the bun?! I have complained to corporate---nothing! The place should be closed down for offering such a piece of burnt cardboard as food. The presses are unclean, so they cover them with a wax sheet, but so bad that the dirty burn comes right through!
Add to that the chemicals from the wax sheet and you have yourself one BIG health hazard---no one cares.Can't believe the place is still in business.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Health hazard breakfast sandwich
- Reason of review:
- HEALTH HAZARD!
- Product or service
- Panera Bread Breakfast Power Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Burned bread but cold inside. And where's the chopped basil? Another FAIL by Panera. This time Jackson MI right off I-94. When done right, their sandwiches are delicious. This..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "I RECENTLY WHEN TO VERIZON CENTER TO GET MY SCREEN REPAIRED BECAUSE I WAS PAYING INSURANCE FOR 2 YEAR AND NEVER NEEDED A REPAIR. REP TOLD I WOULD STILL..."
- "Corporate HQ, On 30 Jun 2015, I order two Nankang AS-1 225/45/R18 tires for my Subaru Forester AWD (order # 67622). They arrived Tue 07 Jul 2015. Dissatisfied with..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."