4.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I am a regular customer (5 days a week) of your store in Hyannis, MA.This morning I discovered that you have discontinued offering decaffeinated iced coffee.

Considering that most Americans are struggling to control their high blood pressure, why on Earth would you make this *** decision?? I'm sure I'm not your only client who cannot tolerate regular coffee. I'm very surprised that a restaurant who offers many healthy choices on their menu would make this kind of move. I have never contacted any business with a complaint like this, but I like your food offerings and hate to stop going to your stores.

If I can't enjoy an Iced decaf coffee with my breakfast, i will find another place to spend my money.Please reconsider this poorly thought out change.

Reason of review: discontinued item.

Preferred solution: put item back on menu.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

GETREAL101

Wtf are you talking about?That store must be the ONLY one that ever serves decaf iced coffee!!!

There are no other stores that I've been to that offer decaf. It's one kind.

BY the way, don't blame restaurants for you making poor dietary decisions on your behalf.

ONLY you can make healthy choices of what to eat or drink.That's not a restaurants responsibility.