1.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I placed an order online 6/3/2018 and they delivered after long hours wait and got the wrong order tried to call them there’s no apology but rude answered that I can come may be next day or some other to get the food wow really I order today, why would I ordered today if I have to get another day. I went to the store with wrong item.

Still there’s no apology and I had to waited for my food it took long and it was not even fresh. I ordered strawberry salad with avocado I paid for extra in each but I didn’t get any avocado in my order.since I’m vegetarian I can’t eat meat or chicken they put chicken in my order. Whoever checked my order they didn’t even give a little effort to check it right. This is not what customer wants from Panera bread.

Totally disappointed. Well used to eat every day from Panera now I have to change my mind not go there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 03.

Comments

Gee seems like Panara Bread is taking us customers for granted. “Sorry” is not good enough for if there is no compensation(free sandwich,salad or even desert) what is companies incentive to do better next time? World class businesses like Trader Joe’s,and most other restraunts would have done something to show their sincere apology...words are cheap

Maybe you should have rechecked the order before you left the store. I mean, what do you want them to do, drop it off to you, not going to happen.

Broccoli cheddar soup is not vegetarian it has chicken stock