3.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I have been a loyal customer of Panera for many years. I order from various locations frequently.

Two days ago, I decided to treat myself on my way home. I ordered Rapid Pick Up, like I frequently do without issue.

This day, I arrived about 5 minutes after my order was scheduled to be ready. It's not there. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and was fine waiting a few extra minutes.

The cafe is empty, and nothing is coming out of the kitchen. I wait. And wait. And wait. Nothing.

Finally I go up to the front to see if I can see anything. A manager (?) looks at me and says "You're all set right?" No. I explain that I'm waiting for an order that should have been ready. She looks and sees a pile of unmanned bags on the counter. Turns out my order had been sitting there, finished but unlabeled, the entire time. I finally get my food and leave.

When I get home and finally sit down to eat, the sandwich is horribly made. There was barely any meat on the ham and cheese sandwich I ordered. I was extremely disappointed.

I emailed customer care and was credited with a free entree to my account the next day.

Today I redeemed my free entree for the same sandwich at a different location, also Rapid Pick Up.

I arrive, my name is on the board saying my order is ready. It, again, isn't there. Again, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I used the restroom while I was waiting, and when I came back out... still nothing.

I waited. and waited. Another customer was also missing his order. He finds someone who finds his order for him and he leaves. I ask the same person about my order, but she can't find it. After a few minutes of searching, she determines that someone must have taken my order.

While they remade it, she offered me a free pastry for my inconvenience. While I was getting that, she hands me my order and I leave.

I arrive home. Sandwich is made perfectly, but I realized I never got the drink I ordered.. and paid for. I'm pretty annoyed and just want to be done with Panera.

I call the store, explain what happened, I asked for a refund and was told that I could come in later with my receipt and get a free drink.

I do not want a replacement. I do not want to have to go back in. So I call the help number on my receipt. I get connected with Brad and I explain what happened. I make it very clear that I just want my money back.

Here's where I get pissed. Brad tells me that I should take it up with the store. I said that I did, but they did not offer me the refund I wanted. He said that it was at the store's discretion whether or not to offer refunds.

WHETHER OT NOT TO OFFER REFUNDS.

I paid for an item I did not receive and Panera is unwilling to GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. I am so beyond pissed off right now and certainly done with Panera for the foreseeable future.

Caution: Double check your order or you will be forced to pay for items you did not receive with no refund.

Review about: Panera Bread Pick Up Service.

Comments