2.4

I love Panera Bread's salads and pretty much everything on their menu.It's great that they deliver to my new place of employment.

I've been here for two months and we order from them very often. However, at least three times since I've been here they have been a half hour late delivering our food- and the orders have had missing items or have been incorrect. You think they would call to apologize or give a heads up that they are running behind. Negative!

I don't know if it's a manpower issue but they charge high prices in order to eat clean.

If I'm paying $12 (+ a delivery fee) for a salad I should get my order in a timely manner and how I ordered it.seriously considering not ordering here again!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "delivery" of panera bread salad. Panera Bread needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panera bread salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panera Bread.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments