Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Card number 6034 6743 5518 reg code 4649

Every time at least 6 I have clicked on redeem free bagel and I have yet to get one--that is at least 6 bagels I was cheated out of. I even ate in a Panera Bread last Wednesday--SAID I WANTED MY FREE BAGEL AND STILL DID NOT GET IT!

I AM 72 YEARS OLD; I AM NOT STUPID IF I CLICK ON REDEEM OFFER, I EXPECT TO GET IT. Tonight I ordered the steak and arugula, you were out of arugula---your site does not allow one to pick another lettuce which would be normal, but NOOOOO! Also I typed in extra pickle and did not get them. When I complained via phone Ellen the manager was HORRIBLE--she disrespected me.

I did not enjoy the sandwich--it was NOT worth what I paid for it!

I tried calling immediately after placing the order to try and get a different lettuce and make sure I got my extra pickles, but NO ONE ANSWERED!!!! Your app was messed up and it took 30 min to place my order, she insisted extra pickles weren't on the order--I KNOW THEY WERE!!!

Frankly if you don't do something to compensate me, I am done with Panera Bread!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Free Bagel Deal.

Comments