2801 W Division St, St Cloud, MN 56301, USA
3.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I work at the St. Cloud minnesota cafe and I was unable to show up for my shift today.

I called at 8:45 and no answer, I called again at 10:15 no answer, I got a call back and voicemail at 10:54 asking for a call back. I called back at 1:50 and no answer.

I got a copy of next weeks schedule a day before the schedule starts, and I am not on it. Would like to talk to someone higher up in the company.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments

The fact that you called at 845, then waited until 1015 to call again says it all. They rely on their employees to show up or let them know when you can't.

If no answer at 845am, then call again at 850, 855, 9am...and so on until you get ahold of someone.

The way this reads you weren't very concerned about letting them know and touching base with someone at the store. You were the irresponsible one, not them.

This is NOT the place for you to post this, this is a situation you need to contact the HR dept for your store or talk to the GM.