I placed and order online (Feb. 12, 2019) 2 days prior to pickup date at the Panera in Morehead City, NC.

When I arrived at the designated time to pickup my order, i was informed that they were about to call me and let me know that my order could not be filled. Another person (schoolteacher), came in minutes prior to myself and bought all the valentine cookies. I mentioned that I placed my order 2 days prior and even though that was confirmed I had done so, the manager said that they had just received my order and it was too late. Are you kidding me?

Is not the purpose of ordering days ahead of time is to ensure your order would be ready and waiting when you arrived. The manager said that there is a delay in receiving orders online. BS to me. Someone did not do their job correctly and they could not even fess up to that.

They offered to replace with something else. Sorry, not good enough!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Shut up. The restaurants literally get the orders like 15 minutes before they are due. No one cares about your stupid cookies.