3.3
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

San Bernardino facility seems to forget one thing or another every order.I have a dialysis patient a few blocks from this location at the Veta.

I call my order in through The app. Today no salad dressing with the salad and this location doesn't have actual shredded Parmesan she was just at the powdered tide. I always in instructions say I'll pay for a cup size container of it but they never put it in they just put this little teeny amount in and I think your corporation should figure out a way to make French soup correctly with the melted Parmesan cheese on top, you just need a new lid. The Redlands location has Parmesan cheese that's graded from a block , So it's weird that one location has it another one doesn't.

I typically place my orders, how are you can look them up, my name is James Green, my phone number is 909-793-1324 . Also I change the bravo Turkey sandwich and add mustard and *** the special sauce, and I forget the mustard. I also have the tomatoes removed because of my kidney disease, and sometimes I forget to remove your tomato.

I do tip on the bill which I pick up.Anyway the guy that was measured today didn't even apologize.

Review about: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments