1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On Saturday April 28th 2018 I purchased a baker's dozen of Cinnamon Crunch bagels and Walnut butter spread in Fayetteville North Carolina from store #1655 which showed on the board in the Drive-Thru as Walnut butter spread as well on my receipt is Walnut butter spread and also on the website as Walnut butter spread only to received a reduced fat Version Walnut butter spread. Now they only have reduced fat Walnut butter spread but it is advertised as regular Walnut butter spread.

If I had of known that it was a reduced fat product I would not have purchased the Walnut butter spread. I called back to speak with the manager Lisa and her response was very nonchalant and she informed me that I could come back and she would replace my reduced-fat Walnut butter spread with regular Walnut butter spread. Again Panera bread does not offer a plain Walnut butter spread, they only have reduced fat this is something that I did not know because I am not a regular customer so I drive 30 minutes out of my way to receive this Walnut butter spread that they actually do not have when calling customer service to report the issue to Megan that I spoke with she informed me that there is no regular Walnut butter spread her response was also nonchalant. My issue is the false advertising, if you claim that you have a product do not give me a substitute of that product and then claim that this is all we have.

Change your boards, change the description on your receipt, and change the description on your website. This would have prevented the confusion my time wasted and my money wasted.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments