Garland, Texas

Since this location is a new store, I thought that I would stop by to see how they are doing. Upon entering the facility, their was already 3 people in line waiting to be checked out ahead of me and their was 3 more people behind me waiting to check out.

After 15 minutes of waiting, I finally got up to the 1 person waiting on customers at the counter. As she starts to full fill my order, the lady finally yells for help who came out right away but never helped anyone because she could not log into the system. I finally got my bagels and left the store.

I thought that my first time was a fluke, so a couple of days later I stopped back by to get more bagels only to find when I walked in the door, 4 customers were waiting to be checked out and again, only 1 person at the front counter.

After waiting only 5 minutes and the person at the counter is still helping the same person as when I walked in, I left the store without any bagels! Will NEVER go back either!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Panera Bread Cons: Poor customer service.

Comments

Unfortunately this is Panera's new policy. It use to be if there was more then two people in line another cashier was called up to help.

Now they want you to use the kiosk. They will only have one cashier on during most of their hours.

Evan on bagel Tuesday. Get use to the wait.