Featured Not resolved

I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it.I am beyond disgusted!!!!

I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for ten mins, the manager advised me that I can come in for a refund. I will be staying away from Panera Bread! The sweaty looking employees should of been a sign for me not order food. The manager on duty advised me that this never happened prior to my situation.

A refund is a not fair compensation for my stress due to the fly.Please stir your soup prior to drinking it !!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of panera bread soup from Panera Bread and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panera Bread to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fly in my soup. Author liked the most location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

bruinmechanic

Why are you going there anyway, if you want edible food?