Panera Bread - Fly in my chicken noodle soup
I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it.I am beyond disgusted!!!!
I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for ten mins, the manager advised me that I can come in for a refund. I will be staying away from Panera Bread! The sweaty looking employees should of been a sign for me not order food. The manager on duty advised me that this never happened prior to my situation.
A refund is a not fair compensation for my stress due to the fly.Please stir your soup prior to drinking it !!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fly in my soup
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The advertised thai broth bowl is overflowing with broth, veg, etc. In reality you get little broth, very few vegs, and an overly salty, nasty broth. Not worth nine dollars!..."
- "We have been going here for years and noticed the last few times that cleanliness was no longer a priority. Had dinner there tonight and the dining room was a..."
- "I purchased the quinoa bowl ,surprised at the quantity - bowl was less than half full and the cost $8.49. Also purchase the pesto - some of it was yet..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I CAN NOT MAKE THESE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT I RECEIVED WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED. THEY JUST KEEP TELLING ME THAT ACCORDING TO THE RECEIPT THAT MY ORDER WAS..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."