Panera Bread - Fly in my chicken noodle soup
I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it.I am beyond disgusted!!!!
I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for ten mins, the manager advised me that I can come in for a refund. I will be staying away from Panera Bread! The sweaty looking employees should of been a sign for me not order food. The manager on duty advised me that this never happened prior to my situation.
A refund is a not fair compensation for my stress due to the fly.Please stir your soup prior to drinking it !!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Fly in my soup
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am a regular customer who always comes to panera in the afternoon after work.on this particular saturday between the hours of 2pm to 3:25...i noticed the staff did nothing..."
- "Not only did the kitchen staff make rude comments about my order, but I was also given the wrong cheese (I ordered fresh mozzarella), and the wrong meat. I specifically..."
- "I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less...."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."