1.6
Allergens Information
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 29, 2017

Got an email from the manager who facilitated the refund in a phone call.

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2017

I placed an online order on September 16th when a group of my friends and I were getting together. When we picked up the order they had not placed all the items that we had ordered in the bad and needed to ask for them.

The staff there were talking with each other, laughing, seeming to be having a good time not doing there job or trying to put effort into the meals they were making. When we get home the food was prepared poorly, had no flavor, the smoothie was not made well, the soda was not carbonated, items were missing from meals, the salad had wilted lettuce in it, its hard to think of something that went well. When I opened up my sandwich, its like they bathed it in mayo, nothing about it was appetizing. When I get on the phone with customer service, they tell me they will only refund parts of the meal.

Items related to one of my friends having an allergy. They would not refund the other items that were made poorly and inedible. After spending too much time talking with them they say it will take 30 days. 2 and a half months later I am still waiting an no refund.

I've called customer service multiple times, who seem willing to help but unable to actually do anything about the issue. Apparently the Panera I went to finances are managed by another franchise and they are the cause of the delay.

But apparently there is no number that I can call as customer service says they communicate through email internally....seems like a run around. How can a business not have a phone number to a company it works with?

Review about: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: How my food was made, Lack of quality, Lack of customer service, Time waiting for refund.

Comments

I totally understand, I had the same experience with this company. They don't care, and the Manager or should I say the GM, could care less.

They promised me they would send a gift card, and needless to say, we never got it.

Do yourself a favor, and don't eat at the Panera Bread off of walnut street in Cary.

Doing "there" job.

Wrong.

"Their" job.

"There" is where you went to buy the food.

" I've called customer service multiple times "

Have you not yet deduced that that method is ineffective ? Go to school, learn well, then return to this website.

to William #1397738

I'm sorry and you took the time out of you day to do this why? And you have nothing helpful to add, thanks for wasting space.

thinktank85
to Deedrii #1424307

There's another loser born everyday. William must think he's "perfect". Ignore those that think everything is perfect.

to William #1398686

This is not a website to correct grammer.....maybe you're on the wrong website...just curious what does that that method mean?? Did anyone teach you spell check? Didn't your mother ever teach you, if you can't say something nice, then shut the *** up!!!

thinktank85
to William #1424306

Really?? Who are you, "there" teacher. I guess you live in a perfect world, must be nice.