1.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I was going into the panera store in cinti on montgmery rd 4900 store . I went bat 1;50 pm afternoon .

The cash register said open so i stood there and a man inn a purple shirt said its not open the only one is by the bagels . So i stood there and a lady was waiting one two in front of me I waited she had a cane and was working slow, but she was kind. I placed my order and then waited to hear my name for carryout . I asjked the man in the purple shirt to check my sandwitch and he said he did since the last timee i ordered it was not much turkey on it.

He said i am the manager and i did . Also i ordered onion soup and looked at it and said i dont see any cheese . He said one dollar 35 cents . I said what and he said it again $1.35 very nasty .

He was not at all caring and he was the manager who told me to go to the other registar and he was standing buy the one that said open. Also my order was still not correct.I have been going there for many years and also my staff . I feel that this is not a good place to go considering how I was treated . Its alot of money for lunch when you have to beg for what i should got to begin with .

. my reciept was check number 239503 for 16.67 this was a pick two frontegamc and cheese and lg onion soup .I am very dissapointed in the manager , service and food .I have seen a slow decline in this paticular panera.

Since I have been a customer for over ten years . LANA RANDOLPHE 10848 DALLASBURG RD LOVELAND OHIO 45140 513910-8235

I didn't like: Poor quality, Please read my comments.

Comments