Port Hueneme, California
3.7
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I placed an online catering order for boxed lunches at the Oxnard, CA store that was supposed to come w/ two types of drinks. I confirmed the order by phone the night before w/ the Night Shift catering manager Ashley who confirmed the drinks and # of cups I would receive.

The next day, the drinks were missing from our delivery. The GM Claudia Castillo (the day shift GM of Catering) was extremely rude and said it wasn't the 1st time she'd gotten that same type of complaint due to a glitch in their ordering system that eliminates the drink from the final order. The customer isn't charged but she said it's my problem and too bad. I got the same type of response from Rebecca at the Corportate Office.

They offered no resolution and completely blamed the customer for their glitch. Attached is a screenshot of the order screen that clearly shows the drinks are included.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Panera Bread Pros: Quality of the food, Night shift catering manger ashley.

Panera Bread Cons: Attitude of the gm claudia castillo, Attidude of the corporate ofc staff rebecca, How they blamed the customer for their computer glitch, That the drinks were missing from my order.

• Horrible Managers