3806 Paxton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209, USA
2.4
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Panera has always been expensive but worth it because they had a good product and good service. It gets worse every time I go there.

Tonight I ordered through their app and was told my order would be ready for rapid pick up at 6:59. At 7:11, I asked the staff and they were able to put an incomplete order together within a few minutes. I had to ask for my soda and smoothie which they got. Then I realized they forgot my daughter’s baguette and had to go back and ask for that.

While the staff did fulfill my order not one of the three team members I spoke with said even one word to me. I simply said I was supposed to have an order and gave my last name and they gave me the item. I then asked for the drinks and they retrieved them without a sorry, have a nice night or anything. Finally when asking for the baguette the woman reached over the counter, took the bag from my hands and yelled she needed a roll.

Still not a word to me. When I exited two staff members were blocking the door smoking (Yuck!).

Finally, I come home with a grilled cheese the size of a cracker and chicken noodle soup without one piece of chicken. Very unfortunate- used to be so good

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

They changed the menu, made portions smaller and prices higher. Read through the complaints here, it's no longer a good option.