1830 Harding Hwy, Lima, OH 45804
2.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Went to 2 Paneras after waiting several years because of a bad food experience. I used to eat at Paneras 15 years ago and was always just so yummy...wonderful.

So I went thru the drivethru in Fort Wayne...they were very nice. Ordered Creamy tomato and Broccoli and Cheddar. Couldn't believe the price of $5.79 for the bowl. But I'm thinking the portion will be big.

Nope..more like a cup size. They forgot some croutons. But that I didn't mind. I gobbled the tomato...not bad.

Went into a store and after the broccoli and cheddar sat for a half hour...it was inedible. The cream had separated. It was gross. So I chocked it up to the heat.

Tried the soup again in Lima, Ohio. Creamy tomato..they didn't fill it to the top. Was filled about 2/3. And their price was $6.79.

I feel like I was literally robbed of my money. The soup had tomato vine stems in it and wasn't that tasty. I think I'm cured...I don't need to go back to Panera. This is insanely bad tasting fodd and insanely high prices.

What in the world happened to them. I'll buy my soup in a can and eat cold.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Broccoli Cheddar Soup.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments