Eagan, Minnesota

Thank you for the cream of chicken/wild rice soup and baguette... or should I say thank you for the soup and forgetting the baguette.

I am a regular customer, but some how the store in Eagan always manages to screw up my order every time I use the Drive-Through. EVERY TIME. Why have one if you cannot read the recipe and give the correct order.

It's about time I stay in front of the window and double check my bag so that the drivers behind me get annoyed from waiting and I can then correct you for all of your mistakes. If you are that busy or that nervous working then you shouldn't have a drive-through because we deserve better service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Drive-through.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Panera Bread Cons: Did not get all of my food.

Comments

bobs2015

Instead of sitting on your duff and going thru the drive-up, get out of your car and walk into the place. When you get your order at any fast food place, you should always check it before driving off or leaving the premises.

Given the caliber of fast food employees, I am astounded people don't do so and then complain about messed up orders. Go figure.