Edison, New Jersey
3.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I tried the substitute "Green Goddess" salad when you discontinued the Chicken Cobb with Avocado salad. I hated the dressing. The greens were too bitter. I missed the Romaine lettuce.

I will never return to Panera unless you bring back the Chicken Cobb with Avocado Salad. It was perfect for me, it was low glycemic, definitely had no yeast extract in it to give me a headache. And they left even out the cheese on request which I'm allergic to.

Well, I'll be making my Chicken Cobb with Avocado salads at home from now on.

Frankly, I won't be returning to Panera. And I used to go to Panera restaurants all over the country. I searched for them with my navigator. What would be the point now, to be tempted by bread and cakes and not have the healthy salad I wanted instead?

Nice job getting rid of the one thing I could eat.

Goodbye, Panera. It's just a shame. Very bad decision to eliminate such an anchoring item. Remember when Coke eliminated classic, and had to bring it back because everyone changed to Pepsi? Well, this is your Coke. Change isn't always a good thing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Green Goddess Cobb Salad.

Reason of review: Discontinued product - bad corporate decision.

Panera Bread Pros: Chicken cobb with avocado salad.

Panera Bread Cons: Discontinued chicken cobb salad.

• Discontinued Item
  • Chicken Cobb With Avocado
  • Discontinued Chicken Cobb
  • All Locations

Comments

I used to eat the Cobb salad for lunch 3-5 times a week. Now, I almost never go to Panera. It was the one salad I liked.

Wow why didnt they just give the new salad a different name?! Now i wasted my money and time thinking i was getting their old salad.

Ugh never again. This was not a good salad at all.

I totally agree, I loved the chicken cobb avocado. I drove up one day, they said they changed it to green goddess, i tried it, i hate it sooooooooo much.

I miss going to Panera for that salad.

don't go anymore. good job, Panera.

HATE THE SALAD. HATE THE SALAD .

HATE THE SALAD.!!

I hope u hear me. Change it back to chicken Cobb with avocado

I totally agee! Used to eat at Panera all the time and got chicken Cobb with avocado salad!

It was the best!

The green goddess sucks as does the cesear with its powdered cheese doesn't fill you up! Bring back the chicken Cobb with avocado please!

You can still order the old Cobb, I just had it. Still great.

I love the original Cobb salad and hate the new green goddess one. I have tried other things on the menu and haven't really found anything I like as much as I like the Cobb salad.

I don't understand why they can't have both salads on the menu.

I know I can rearrange the new salad but that's not the point. I want the original on back!

Change the dressing to greek, change the seasonal greens to romaine, remove the pickled red onions. There's your chicken cobb avocado.

@Anonymous

I have been doing that, but today the dressing tasted different. I wonder if that has been changed niw too! :(

yes, i agree wholeheartedly with this comment, i will not return to panera for any more salads since they discontinued the chicken cobb with avacoda , what a shame to get rid of the one salad that was very good. this new green goddess is like eating a bowl of grass, horrible, a waste of money, and besides, they raised the price even more. don't waste your money on this goddess salad unless you like eating a bowl of grass.