Panera Bread - Got tiny half salads and was ignored by the cooks and corporate!
I have been trying to contact Panera Bread through their contact email on their website for almost 2 weeks now and have received NO response.I had a horrible experience at our Panera Bread.
My husband and I both ordered the pick 2 specials to go and got a half salad and half sandwich. When we received our order the salads were ridiculously small! I have attached a picture of them so you can see just how small they were. You can see the bottom of the to go box through the few little leaves of lettuce and croutons.
I went back into the store and told them that their portions were tiny and I could get a bigger side salad at McDonalds for $1. They said that they just underwent training and they would get yelled at if they gave customers any more than what we were given!! First off, it's bad enough that we were given these tiny salads but then to go back into the store and not have your order corrected because the cooks were too afraid of being yelled at by their boss, then to write Panera corporate and be COMPLETELY IGNORED despite 3 attempts to correct the situation?? This is NOT what I call quality service AT ALL and I am horrified that a company would treat their customers this way!
How much does it cost to buy a head of lettuce and a tomato?How cheap do you have to be to give out such measly portions of a dish that costs you cents to prepare!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Stop by Panera, ordered an Italian 1/2 for around $6.00, what I get was kind of a joke. I stop there least 3 times every week, and always have the..."
- "I always loved Panera Pread since it had good food! Many of the menu items have been replace with lesser value over the year so I went less and less...."
- "Food was bad came here 3 years ago and thought I would try it again. Thinking that they might have improved, it only got worse. I had to send my..."
- "I am very, very, very dissatisfied with Telmex. It does need a very long time before I'm getting upset. It's my personality as well I spend several years as a..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."