2020 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601, USA
Resolved
4.8
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Nov 16, 2018

They contacted us and resolved it

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2018

To whom it may concern, On Tuesday, Oct. 16th my husband and I ordered our pick twos.

My husband's pick two consisted of a 1/2 grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup and a baguette. After receiving our order, my husband picked up his half of sandwich (grilled only on one side) and took a bite. He was pulling on the bread (tough, like they had microwaved it). Then we opened it up and it was a sight to see.

To us, it looked as though they sprinkled some cheese and grilled it and then microwaved it. Needless to say, I went up to complain with the sandwich. They did give my husband another grilled cheese, but again, it was only grilled on one side. My husband has ordered this 2 other times, and he never encountered this experience.

The bread was crunchy like it should be. We have no idea what had happened tonight. Off the topic, I had used the rest room, and I was taken back to see how unclean the sink was. There was black ink or something splattered and clear plastic over it.

I had to move the clear plastic to wash my hands. Thank you, for your time and consideration in this matter.

Please feel free to call or email us. Therese and Glenn Smith 845 724-3185 or tasny311@yahoo.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Grilled Cheese Sandwich.

Reason of review: unsatisfied.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments