I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times.Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their hands.
And this was not the same worker!! Two different workers, two different occasions! Just gross. Then today I am fed up.
I got a large tea to go on my way home. Got my tea saw something floating in it, assumed it was a piece of a lemon? The tea is brown and it looked brown in the liquid but like goey and stringy like a lemon. Once home, halfway done with my drink decided to fetch the piece of lemon floating at the top out.
Ummm this is not a lemon!!!! Grossed the *** out. What is this??? I felt like I was going to throw up.
As you can see I had already finished half my tea.
Definitely won't be drinking the rest....
Also, should've known why would there be ripped up squeezed lemon pieces in the drink...ew just ew.I am not sure if I want to know what this is or if it's better that I just will not ever know
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Uncleanliness workers and kitchen
- Reason of review:
- Cleanliness, something in my drink
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I swear i love Panera Bread but they are too stingy with meat. (Ingredients in general). Ordered chicken Mediterranean Flatbread sandwich and the chicken was extra thin and small..."
- "Panera location at Paramus Park NJ and the Route 4 location both have dirty panini presses. Take a look at my breakfast sandwich---this is a health hazard! How..."
- "So I decided to try something new. Terribly disappoited. The broth tasted like a can of beef broth was poured into a bowl and veggies and wontons were added...."
- "I purchased the Virgin Malaysia hair on April 20th of 2014 shampooed and conditioned it on June 4th 2014 and it mattened and tangled really really bad unrecognizable. I..."
- "On 12/22/14, I ordered a laptop from Dream Gadgets, Ltd. for my daughter for Christmas. I paid for 2 day shipping. That evening, I received an email from PayPal credit..."
- "I am an ex military wife, my ex husband was in the Marine Corps 1st then U.S Army retired after 24 yrs in, he was deployed to Iraq after 9/11..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."