Natick, Massachusetts
1.5

I visited the Needham,Ma store in August. I placed a rapid pick-up order which I waited for over an hour for.

Panera advertises "skip the line" with rapid pick-up which is false advertisement. I could have went throught the line 100x and finished quicker than my rapid pick up order. I filed an online complaint #160809-002940 which was ignored. Then I contacted them again in regards to being ignored and was ignored again.

I have not returned to Panera in over a month and don't plan on going back. This is not how you treat customers. I used to visit the store weekly.

I have spread the word through friends, family, and online forums in regards to Panera's mistreatment of customers. Good Luck Panera with your Poor Business Practices.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Panera Bread Cons: Rapid pickup was not rapid waited over an hour.

Comments

I worked for Panera for over 10 years and the only reason I quit was because of our poor customer service. It was impossible to work for a company that doesn't care anymore.