3.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband and I have eaten at Panera Bread from day one and even visited more than once a day to get refills for the best coffee ever the hazelnut. Then???? They changed it in the name of no artificial ingredients. I don't understand how this coffee had any thing artificial.

It is know dark burnt roast that tastes nothing like hazelnut coffee.

I have voiced my distane for this change but no one cares what long term loyal customers say.i have spoken to other customers who feel the same way.

At least I'll have more money in my pocket because I'm not stopping for mug refills all the time.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of panera bread hazelnut creme coffee from Panera Bread. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Panera Bread to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most salads. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panera Bread for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

I cannot even drink the hazelnut coffee anymore. Do other people like it???

I agree.Panera's hazelnut coffee went from the world's best to smelling like paint thinner, and tasting dreadful.

My wife, sons, and I have cut our visits to Panera down by 90%.What a terrible business decision to change the hazelnut.

Panera Bread Hazelnut coffee is not Hazelnut...It doesn't even hint of Hazelnut.Bad choice Panera.

This was mainly why I came to your resturant.Bring back the old coffee.

Saint Charles, Missouri, United States #1307119

It's my understanding that the switch was to an all natural flavor to be in line with Panera's goal to remove artificial ingredients. The old hazelnut was loaded with artificial flavors which is probably why it tasted the way it did. The new natural one is definitely different, but not bad considering...

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1258338

It's so bad... I asked if they changed to a syrup or something and they told me they hadn't changed anything. I keep trying to like it, but at least I'm no tempted to stop and buy a coffee anymore.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1254772

Please!!!!!Bring back the Hazelnut coffee...

My entire family refuses to go there anymore. You had the best coffee in town and now I wouldn't rate it as even fair. Poor would be generous.

Please bring it back...

I miss Panera and the Hazelnut coffee.

Disgruntled in Louisville.

Waterford Township, Michigan, United States #1241465

I too have been a big fan of the hazelnut cream coffee.I just ordered a case of 80 Kcups for my coffee maker.

It is definately not the same. Bad taste.

Will not order it again.Whatever Panera has changed in their formulation, they better rethink it and go back to the winning best Hazelnut Cream they USED to have.

Riverside, California, United States #1238680

I just had a cup today and it was horrible! I used to love Panera Bread's hazelnut coffee. It taste like the artificial adder that starbucks use.

to Anonymous Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1254775

Couldn't agree more.

Peoria, Illinois, United States #1233318

I agree.I went to three different locations, thinking they made it wrong or got a bad batch.

It's terrible!

My wife and I too have not visited Panera near as much as we to.The coffee often brought us in there for the food.