Panera Bread - I will never step my foot in Panera

126 of 565 Panera Bread reviews

Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his order.Two years ago, I was at the Panera bread cafe 3779 Bethesda, MD. for the first time ever, and this cashier was very awful, rude. I reported her to the manager about my experience, he was very nice and even offered to make my order free which I decline.

Today at 9:23am at the same cafe, I experience the same rudeness and mockery. I could not believe that customer service has a new definition of treating customers like ***.I was a customer service associate at JCPenney in the shoe dept. I enjoyed helping the customers and Even when I got the news about the passing on of my grandpa, my mood remained at his best.

In addition, the 1 peach blubbery Smoothy I paid 4:09 was never included. This *** behaviour will not mess up my birthday and so, therefore, I am trashing $13:75 into the bin. I am not going to get food that would be sweet to my soul.

A girl attended to me, not the boy

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

You Pick 2
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #882925

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panera Bread? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
126 of 565 Panera Bread reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.