Panera Bread - I will never step my foot in Panera
Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his order.Two years ago, I was at the Panera bread cafe 3779 Bethesda, MD. for the first time ever, and this cashier was very awful, rude. I reported her to the manager about my experience, he was very nice and even offered to make my order free which I decline.
Today at 9:23am at the same cafe, I experience the same rudeness and mockery. I could not believe that customer service has a new definition of treating customers like ***.I was a customer service associate at JCPenney in the shoe dept. I enjoyed helping the customers and Even when I got the news about the passing on of my grandpa, my mood remained at his best.
In addition, the 1 peach blubbery Smoothy I paid 4:09 was never included. This *** behaviour will not mess up my birthday and so, therefore, I am trashing $13:75 into the bin. I am not going to get food that would be sweet to my soul.
A girl attended to me, not the boy
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- You Pick 2
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Near the LA airport I stopped for a meal. I chose a salad but told the cashier I can not eat meat and asked if I could substitute cheese..."
- "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..."
- "I'm a regular at Panera and whom ever is responsible for teaching employees to make paninis, sandwiches etc. needs to be reacquainted on what standards the company lives by. My..."
- "Every three months, getting refills on line on my routine prescriptions is a time wasting process, with frequent robo phone calls providing no info, unexplained delays and last minute..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "We purchased Hemnes 8-drawer chest in IKEA College Park, MD, together with delivery and assembly. During assembly the bottom wasn't tied up to the upper part (as it should have..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."