Wake up this morning to get a breakfast and what you get is a cashier that mocks you because of your accents or because one still unsure of his order.Two years ago, I was at the Panera bread cafe 3779 Bethesda, MD. for the first time ever, and this cashier was very awful, rude. I reported her to the manager about my experience, he was very nice and even offered to make my order free which I decline.

Today at 9:23am at the same cafe, I experience the same rudeness and mockery. I could not believe that customer service has a new definition of treating customers like ***.I was a customer service associate at JCPenney in the shoe dept. I enjoyed helping the customers and Even when I got the news about the passing on of my grandpa, my mood remained at his best.

In addition, the 1 peach blubbery Smoothy I paid 4:09 was never included. This *** behaviour will not mess up my birthday and so, therefore, I am trashing $13:75 into the bin. I am not going to get food that would be sweet to my soul.

A girl attended to me, not the boy

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Panera Bread and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panera Bread.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Panera Bread to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments