Coral Springs, Florida
2.0

Ordered the Kale Power Salad and they put the wrong croutons in it. If you can't follow the order and place the parmesan crisps might as well just give me the kale and lettuce and save the disappointment.

Ordered a soup, didn't get a spoon.

Ordered a breakfast meal another day in the same Panera as well, and the cook was complaining right in front of me that "Customers should ask what items we have in the back, the sausages aren't ready yet, then they're gonna complain to me why we're taking a long time to prepare it." When I didn't even complain or say anything, did not even ask them how much longer just waited patiently for my sausage sandwich while the cook is throwing a tantrum.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Salad.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Panera has gone down the toilet, in terms of quality. I have up on them about 3 years ago.

LOL, they are 16 year olds taking on responsibility, it is something they never experienced before.

My Chinese Citrus Chicken Salad had ONE TINY (Approx. 2"x1")

piece of chicken.....

If they are out of Chicken (or any other listed major ingredient) they should remove the item from that day's Menu......