3050 Hotel Dr, Turlock, CA 95380, USA
3.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband and i are handicapped, and rely on take out orders for the most part. I am so sick and tired of Panera's attitude!

I ordered a Steak and Argula sandwich, but got a Napa Chicken Salad instead. It had the mustard-horseradish spread, and they still didn't have a clue. They served it with the additional items that comes with the Steak sandwich, but not with the Chicken salad! The Steak sandwich is $1.90 more.

Additionally they were out of my Kitchen Sink cookie. I ordered through the app for rapid pick up at 7:24 pm. My order # was #185324107. My email was correct, the receipt was correct, but the employee who made my order did not give a damn if my order was correct.

Panera employees just do not care, nor take pride in what they do. Every single to go order is messed up. A forgotten item, the wrong condiment, a cup instead of a bowl, it is always something. Now I am trying to find a way to complain to someone besides one of the "managers", which i use the term lightly.

They always promise to fix it, and to leave a note to the other managers, yet somehow, NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW NOTHING WHEN WE COME BACK IN. How many managers does it take to spread mayo on a sandwich? Something has to be done, the population is getting older. There will be more and more people who are going to need to go food due to aging.

In our small town, in 10 years, the average age of the Turlocker is 8 months older. If a restaurant is not willing to help the population, they will go out of business. I am writing a letter to the local newspapers about the absolute lack of pride in workmanship this store has. This has to stop.

I want my money back, and i want a written apology from the person who screwed up my sandwich. Maybe then they will learn to do their work correctly.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments