3806 Paxton Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209, USA
2.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

On 2/7/2018 I went to Panera Bread/Café 4907. I ordered the pick two with the Italian combo and French Onion soup.

I hadn't ordered this in about nine months to a year and noticed I was nearly paying ten dollars. I've been a part of the gradual price hikes for this exact order and remember when it was around 7.50. The kicker for me was the size of the sandwich which was the sized a little larger than a Hostess Twinkie--no joke. And the meat you could expect, stacked high?

Um No. Just a few slices of pepperoni and some other meat. What little there was on the sandwich looked like just bread with a slice through the middle. But that's not all.

This particular Café used to have some ambiance but this time the staff was somewhat abrasive and aloof. I waited in front of the food ordering line for a bit behind some others who just got there food and then was told I needed to go stand in the pastry line--where I had to wait behind a line of people. Next, I had to explain my order to Angela three times because she just couldn't seem to understand the sandwich I was ordering--telling me I had to pick something. Which I already had...

multiple times. Moving on, I was given a pager for my meal. It went off about ten minutes later, which I thought took a while for 2:00 in the afternoon. I put it on the counter so they could see the number and I was told abruptly: "Put the pager in the basket.

Your order is probably the one on the counter." Higher prices? Worse than fast food service?

I will personally never be going back to Panera when there are so many other things to choose from. Bad service and higher prices make a fairly bad "pick-two" combination that I never recalled ordering.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Combo Meal.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: A parting of ways. Thanks anyway. I am done..

Comments