Fairborn, Ohio
1.7
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My daughter and I went to the Panera in Beavercreek, Ohio today for lunch.. MISTAKE!!

I had never been there before.. I was confused the minute I walked in.. the bakery s right there.. with a register..

people standing in 3-4 lines.. no method to the madness.. did not see where to order...just one lady standing behind a cash register..she did not offer to take orders, she just stood there and stared at you.. people walking in front of you and behind you to get to both ends...apparently they have a combo (sandwich and soup)..

or something but no advertisement anywhere for it.. you just have to know to ask for it...the menus do not list what is on the sandwiches.. you have to ask.. I was so confused by trying to figure out what to order, where to stand, what to do..

I know I let 10 people go ahead of us...it was so loud.. now granted.. this place is about 10 minutes from an Air Force base...but just the atmosphere was overwhelming for someone who has never been to one...so I will not be going back.. just like Starbucks..

they have a language all their own.. I just wanted soup and a Turkey club sandwich.. but there are so many decisions to get that..

I needed a Prozac just to get the *** out of there!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Panera Bread Pros: Iced tea.

Panera Bread Cons: Service.

• High Priced