Featured Not resolved

(Rochester Hills MI) I ordered u-pick-2 w/ napa chicken salad sandwich+soup.I had to lift the top bread off to find the chicken salad...

saw two bites of chicken salad w/ 2.5 grapes, a few bits of chicken, & 1 almond sliver- all fit w/i the footprint of a slice of tomato. Compare my photo to the photo on Panera website. Clearly they gave me a bread sandwich...not what they advertise. Manager "Drew" was rude.

I asked for a refund via online complaint form. "Joey" at customer service said he needed a receipt to provide a refund.

I then sent a clear photo of the receipt."Joey" then made the excuse that he could not provide a refund because I paid cash...never again with I eat at Panera.

Review about: Panera Bread Napa Almond Chicken Salad Sandwich.

Comments

Boo hoo. You big baby!

Instead of trying to get free food why not get a job, or better yet find a soup kitchen around your area.You are not entitled to a refund.

Also you should go back to school.Anyone that mistakes being told "no" as rude is truly uneducated.

to MakeMyDay2O16 Bellevue, Washington, United States #1324971

Get stuffed, Kevin and stop hating on people who have jobs and can afford takeout meals!!