Wilmington, Delaware
100% full Resolved
3.7
Quality of Food

Update by user Dec 11, 2014

Panera resolved this and gave me money on my card. I have seen better service over the last couple of months. I would like to mark this issue as resolved.

Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2014

I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee.I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado go on, and they had to make 6 new eggs.

The ten orders behind got there oatmeals and other egg sandwiches. Really? I may overlook the oatmeal, and there had been a large order coming through, but what incensed me was that my red order was pulled off the *** and my readout on the order was 8:02am. I observed 8:05am and confirmed the time with another customer.

Not even acknowledging "sorry your order is taking so long, is there anything else we can get you?" Or "hey we have not been trained on this new sandwich we are working the kinks out." Nothing. I have noticed the 10+ minute order at this Panera for at least 6 months. What has changed? I am no longer going back to this location.

McDonald's or home-made.I'm done.

Review about: Panera Bread Sandwich.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Friendly and helpful cashiers.

I didn't like: Order takes too long and deceptive.

Had an Experience with Panera Bread?

Comments

It looks like they got some money out of their "complaint" which is clearly all they were after since now the 10 minute wait was no big deal at all and they consider everything "resolved." Lol!

I make 9.75 an hour.Ten minutes of my time is worth nearly $1.63 psh they best pay up I can't help that I'm a baller baby not like you other cogs just born in bags!

Time is money!Off to the playas club losers.............

Boo hoo, what a *** tragedy.

Fort Collins, Colorado, United States #996556

Panera makes eggs fresh not frozen.Generally they cook the eggs and egg whites seperate.

Egg whites take longer to cook. If it was during a breakfast rush they might be backed up. The egg white cook time is about 2:30 ish plus the the panini press which is about 1:30. Add that to a couple orders on the screen with only one or two people on the line the times get higher.

An oatmeal can be cooked in the microwave in under 2 mins and served.

Some mornings are busier than others.You should always respect the people who serve your food.

spotalbert
Franklin, Tennessee, United States #919356

You waited ten whole minutes for food?Seriously?

Have you nothing else to complain about?Talk about first-world problems...

to spotalbert #977679

Agreed. "I had to wait 10 minutes for my order!"

Go kill yourself.

KevinRichards
to Anonymous #1038237

The person posting this is a child and thinks that you can just wave a wand and food magically appears, she does not know it needs to be prepared.