Update added by user Dec 11, 2014
Panera resolved this and gave me money on my card. I have seen better service over the last couple of months. I would like to mark this issue as resolved.
Original review posted by user Oct 27, 2014
I ordered from a very nice cashier at 7:57am the new eggwhite avocado spinach sandwich and a large coffee.I overheard the two preparers what bread does the avocado go on, and they had to make 6 new eggs.
The ten orders behind got there oatmeals and other egg sandwiches. Really? I may overlook the oatmeal, and there had been a large order coming through, but what incensed me was that my red order was pulled off the *** and my readout on the order was 8:02am. I observed 8:05am and confirmed the time with another customer.
Not even acknowledging "sorry your order is taking so long, is there anything else we can get you?" Or "hey we have not been trained on this new sandwich we are working the kinks out." Nothing. I have noticed the 10+ minute order at this Panera for at least 6 months. What has changed? I am no longer going back to this location.
McDonald's or home-made.I'm done.
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Friendly and helpful cashiers
What I disliked
- Order takes too long and deceptive
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Avocado Spinach Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I paid $12 and change for a sandwich and a drink. The sandwich was truly pitiful. Canned meat, scrawny looking salad and it was minuscule. I could have had ten..."
- "After standing in line....don't really mind when my money is well spent...I ordered a full fuji salad and recieve dead ruff instead...the chicken was the size of a half salad...even..."
- "My wife ordered two flatbread chicken clubs at Port Orange, FL facility. When she got home, we opened the boxes to find flatbread, three small pieces of dried chicken, one-half..."
- "I went into your store located at Harmony Salad Works in Delaware about 4pm right after work to grab myself a salad and had to wait 15-20 minutes for anyone..."
- "Loved this dresses......exactly what is pictured. Quick responses and the dresses arrived sooner than expected. Will order from again and have recommended to others. Great to work with and..."
- "Alright, I am a bright college graduate that got stuck in a small rural town taking care of my ill mother for the time being and "quick applied" on Career..."
- "I ordered a rhino PAC clutch kit from CARiD, I was concerned about only buying made in the USA parts. On the web site is has a made in the..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."