Decatur, Alabama

Worst experience since they opened in Decatur, Alabama. Only person in line took 15 to 20 minutes and then I had to tell them I needed to order.

They didn't have anything hardly in the breads or bagels. Customer service was awful!!!!The manager didn't care. I will have to say the salad was good but they did not have the one you can get anytime in Birmingham, Alabama. The displays of the sweets and pastries needs to go back when it first opened.

it looks like a cafeteria style. I spent almost ten dollars and the food was just throw on the plate like in an assembly line. That's the way it is in Decatur, Alabama. Restaurants don't last long here the food gets awful then you get reports of a restaurant having food poison the help is sorry and doesn't give a care if they come back to help you !!!Plus, you get treated like you had bothered them when you said you wanted to be waited on for food.Plus this Panera was nasty, the garbage smelled so bad I thought I was going to throw up what I ate!!!There was food on the floor under my table.

There was also someone else complaining too and had someone over to their table. I not paying anymore money out to these sorry restaurants in Decatur, Alabama which wants to be like a big city and you are not with their prices.Decatur, Alabama restaurants are as high as the big cities.

So why not go out of town and eat somewhere it is good!!!!In Atlanta the waitresses and waiters want to serve you and they want to make you happy. Why don't you restaurants like Panera and all in Decatur bring someone from out of town to train this idiots around in this city.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Salad.

• Unbelivably Bad