Mississauga, Ontario
3.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I was a regular customer for a long time now. I thoroughly enjoy entering my Panera location to not only be greeted by the lovely energetic cashiers, but to be in heaven with their delicious food.

That all changed a couple of weeks ago, when they took out the chipotle chicken panini as "they were leaning towards healthier options." I'm no nutrionist, but mac & cheese is still there and I know that isn't healtheir than the sandwhich!!!!

BRING BACK MY SANDWHICH, YOU LOST MY BUSINESS!!!! AND MY BOYFRIENDS!

:( we loved to come here, it was a go to but now there is just no effin point!!!!!! :(

Panera Bread Pros: Food til they took it away.

Panera Bread Cons: How they took my sandwhich away.

Comments

Panera got our order wrong! This is not the first time.

Probably would not have been an issue, but when my wife called, the Manager didn’t say sorry, but said it was my wife’s fault for not checking the order when she picked it up. Even though the chef said which order was ours. OK, she may be right......we will do that in the future, but not at Panera.

My next move is to unsubscribe from Panera’s promo emails. Sorry, but that was bad management 101 and a total lack of customer service.

Stop being wanna-be cosmopolitan bug ppl and learn to cook.

@Anonymous

Dumbest comment on this thread! Restaurants exist for a reason, genius!

Just because YOU can't afford to dine out doesn't mean you should make immature comments online. Grow up!

@Anonymous

Everyone has a different like and taste buds, so their review isn’t valid most of the time. A certain age of people just love to complain.

I mean, how many people take the time to thank an establishment when it’s great? Not enough. The void of reviews says it all.

You ever here, if you don’t have something nice to say, don’t say anything. Shows my age.

THEY ACT LIKE THEY AIN'T GOT NO CONNER SENSE!

They took some of the best pastries away!?? Downsized the new pastries with high prices!

Pecan Roll is gone, original scones (Orange, blueberry) are gone (replaced with smaller not-as-good-as-before recipes). They have smaller pastries and more cookies. WTH Panera? You have upset a lot of people that have been loyal for years!

You have lost and are losing customers because you changed things. Very upsetting.

I stopped going to Panera since they downsized their pastries and eliminated the pecan rolls, cherry pastries, and nice cinnamon rolls. The new pastries are very small, dry, and tasteless and not worth the price. The employees in the stores tell me they receive lots of complaints but “Corporate” just ignores them.

I don’t understand all the outrage. I didn’t like it very much at all.

Seriously. Can’t be that hard to make at home.

@Samantha 1984

Stupid comment. Restaurants exist for a reason sweetie.

ImportedPolarBear851
@Anonymous

Your comment is stupid. IF an item is not popular then they will not sell it. The customer has to find another place to get it.

I used to be a weekly regular. I've only eaten there twice since and what I ordered was far from healthy.

I know many of my friends have quit going as well. McCallister's has a similar sandwich and is right down the road. They don't have the atmosphere of Panera, but who cares about that if I can't eat what I want. Eff you Panera!!!

You ought to sell what actually sells and quit trying to shove lifestyle changes down my throat.

If you keep up this kind of business model you will one day be just another chain that we sit around and reminisce over. "Remember back in the day eating at that place called Panera...."

@Anonymous

I bet you really drop a brick about a $5 cup of coffee. That’s the way it is everywhere.

You go if you like it, if you don’t like it you don’t go.

Corporate is there to make money and complaining doesn’t do anything but let them know they still have customers. Silence and fewer customers is what gets their attention.

I don't know what you guys are talking about because the Panera near me brought it back but got rid of the frontega chicken Panini. I am so dissapointed

Join the revolution: http://www.chipotlechickenpanini.com/

I work at a Panera as a manager and I do not understand the logic behind the corporate "brains". It seems as if Panera stopped targeting the majority of the population and are now looking to appease a small minority of rich wannabe healthy hipsters who think that "clean" means healthy.

The ingredients and chemicals taken out of the food were mostly just artificial coloring that had no effect on the flavor and quality of the food. That is why they took our favorite sandwich off of the menu and replaced it with a dry flavorless turkey kale panini.

We won't be bringing it back but I stead may I offer you a piping hot *** sandwich? It's just as good.

Me too! This was the only thing I got at Panera, and I loved it.

So bummed it's gone. :(

Chipotle Chicken is like liquid sex in your mouth. Bring that sandwich back!

I haven't eaten there since they removed it. Panera, your "healthy" angle is foolish. I drink kale shakes all day then get a good ole Chipotle Chicken to fill in the rest of the calories. My bodyweight is very healthy regardless.

I hope someone from Panera sees these posts. Hopefully their sales are declining and they do the right thing, AND BRING BACK MY YUMMY SANDWICH!

Totally agree. Chipotle chicken sandwich was the best item on their menu

fromero

My boyfriend and I decided to go to panera one day. So I went up to the cashier to order and I find out they no longer have Chipotle Chicken Panini!!!

I am extremely upset about this.

That was the only sandwich I would get when I went there. I will no longer go to Panera since I have no other reason to go.