Mississauga, Ontario
3.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I was a regular customer for a long time now. I thoroughly enjoy entering my Panera location to not only be greeted by the lovely energetic cashiers, but to be in heaven with their delicious food.

That all changed a couple of weeks ago, when they took out the chipotle chicken panini as "they were leaning towards healthier options." I'm no nutrionist, but mac & cheese is still there and I know that isn't healtheir than the sandwhich!!!!

BRING BACK MY SANDWHICH, YOU LOST MY BUSINESS!!!! AND MY BOYFRIENDS!

:( we loved to come here, it was a go to but now there is just no effin point!!!!!! :(

Panera Bread Pros: Food til they took it away.

Panera Bread Cons: How they took my sandwhich away.

Comments

@fromero

I felt the same way when I was told they would no longer have it. I loved panera until then. Will no longer be a customer

BRING BACK THE SOUP AND CHICKEN PANINI NOW

They lost my business also...

Agreed!

Was a regular panera customer until the panini menu was reduced to just two items. I will no longer be going to panera unfortunately. No point for me until they bring back those tasty paninis.

I stop going because of that too

I'm at panera right now and just learned this. I am so upset. I won't be back.

Adrian: Hi there, this is Adrian with Panera Customer Care. I'm happy to help.

Please tell me more.

Chipotle Panini: Just wanted to know when I can order Chipotle Panini

Adrian: Our Chipotle Chicken Panini may return to our menu in the future. We do not know exactly when it will be returning.

Chipotle Panini: Wow, that's great.

Do you know if it will be the near future?

Adrian: It should be sometime next year.

I had a conversation with Customer Care yesterday...

Yes, the Chipotle sandwich is what I ordered every single time. This is heartbreaking. Please bring back the Chipotle Panini sandwich!!

I am not going back until the chipotle chicken pinini returns. Very disappointed.

Agreed. Amen

Hey all - Panera DOES still have the sandwich. At least where I am they do.

They told me it's not on the menu anymore, but they still make it if asked. They still have all the stuff to make it. And the manager I spoke with said it will be coming back on the menu, they are changing ingredients slightly to make it a tad more healthy. Lower fat in sauce.

But Everything on it will remain same.

Said wasn't sure when it would happen, but if anyone goes in and asks for it, they will make it for you still!! I just ordered it 20 minutes ago from my Panera.

@Anonymous

i wish my panera was as great as yours

Feel the exact same way. Met my wife lunch a few weeks and when I went to order my sandwich they said we no longer have that sandwich.

I was in SHOCK! We walked out.

I was a regular customer at Panera....NOT anymore. No desire to go there.

Agreed. I'll never eat here again.

Came on a weekly basis for this. So dumb

I'm pissed, that was the only reason I ever ate at Panera and I love that sandwich so much. Now I don't see myself going back there again.

Agreeed!!!!!

AGREED!!!! even the cashier I spoke with was upset! I'm going to email them and include this thread!

Thought I was the only one but my friend told me about this news and I couldn't believe it! Literally this was the only reason to go to Panera Bread for me for the past 7+ years but now there is no point.