7.9K views
3.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I was a regular customer for a long time now. I thoroughly enjoy entering my Panera location to not only be greeted by the lovely energetic cashiers, but to be in heaven with their delicious food.

That all changed a couple of weeks ago, when they took out the chipotle chicken panini as "they were leaning towards healthier options." I'm no nutrionist, but mac & cheese is still there and I know that isn't healtheir than the sandwhich!!!!

BRING BACK MY SANDWHICH, YOU LOST MY BUSINESS!!!! AND MY BOYFRIENDS!

:( we loved to come here, it was a go to but now there is just no effin point!!!!!! :(

I liked: Food til they took it away.

I didn't like: How they took my sandwhich away.

Comments

I am not going back until the chipotle chicken pinini returns. Very disappointed.

Agreed. Amen

Hey all - Panera DOES still have the sandwich. At least where I am they do.

They told me it's not on the menu anymore, but they still make it if asked. They still have all the stuff to make it. And the manager I spoke with said it will be coming back on the menu, they are changing ingredients slightly to make it a tad more healthy. Lower fat in sauce.

But Everything on it will remain same.

Said wasn't sure when it would happen, but if anyone goes in and asks for it, they will make it for you still!! I just ordered it 20 minutes ago from my Panera.

to Anonymous #1072864

i wish my panera was as great as yours

Feel the exact same way. Met my wife lunch a few weeks and when I went to order my sandwich they said we no longer have that sandwich.

I was in SHOCK! We walked out.

I was a regular customer at Panera....NOT anymore. No desire to go there.

Agreed. I'll never eat here again.

Came on a weekly basis for this. So dumb

I'm pissed, that was the only reason I ever ate at Panera and I love that sandwich so much. Now I don't see myself going back there again.

Agreeed!!!!!

AGREED!!!! even the cashier I spoke with was upset! I'm going to email them and include this thread!

Thought I was the only one but my friend told me about this news and I couldn't believe it! Literally this was the only reason to go to Panera Bread for me for the past 7+ years but now there is no point.

I agree. Chipotle Chicken was my go-to sandwich.

I like a little spice, but I don't think the Frontage chicken is a viable replacement. I hope to get over this shock, as I thoroughly enjoy weekend lunches there.

YESS! We should start a petition!

I started crying when I ordered that sandwhich and they said they no longer had it !! it ruined my day I seriously cried when the lady told me .

I LOVED That SANDWhich I really did ):

please bring it back panera !! chipotle chicken panini <3

to Anonymous #1061377

I felt the same way. Hearing the news for the first time ruined my day too.

Bring back the chipotle chicken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pissed about this. I tried other sandwiches to give Panera another shot & I was not happy with the way they tasted.

I don't even want to & I probably won't even bother going back since the removal of the chipotle chicken panini will actually be permanent. Such a huge disappointment.

I feel the same way! CHICKEN CHIPOTLE WAS MY FAVORITE SANDWICH. I am devastated it is gone.

It's not about the food becoming healthier, its about taking away any/all preservatives/bad fats etc, anything harmful. we're doing away with those food slowly, and it'll be completed by the end of 2016.

to Anonymous #1053491

Is it possible to make the Chipotle Chicken in a way that meets the restaurant standards?