2.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Not one to take time to write a review..busy working Mom..

But..Hey... been a long time customer of Panera..from St Louis..used to go there as kid when it was St. Louis Bread Co.

Hate to be blunt..but your grilled cheese is just cheesy limp bread. If I wanted that I could probably get four or more feet of Cheesy Bread down at Little Caesar's for a buck and a half.

Grilled cheese should be gooey and cheesy and bread should be grilled enough that it's actually warm in center and cheese is melted.

As a side note..your salads are great but hey not all of us are on diets..could you spare a little more dressing??

I seriously think all of you executives should go thru the drive thru and order a salad and a grilled cheese and a bowl of soup. Then drive home (I live about 6 mins away from a Panera). Open the bag..sit down and really look at the quality/quantity of the food. Take a good look..try to savor the moment..the moment that you don't have to cook dinner for your family tonight... Are you with me?

The salad is great..until you realize that the dressing is not nearly enough so you rummage thru fridge and end up adding a bit of dressing that doesn't match flavor profile. But that's all you had in fridge. Because gosh..my bad I forgot to order and pay for extra because darn that's an expensive salad and darn again even after adding water to the little tiny dressing cup it's not enough.

The soup is terrific..until you realize they forgot to put the side bread in the bag to dunk. (she asked me chips or bread..I said bread right) Oops sorry hubbs here's some crackers...my bad I didn't check the bag and hold up the drive-thru line..whoops..I thinking..shouldn't have to just paid over 40 bucks..everything should be in there!

The grilled cheese..well now I'm stompin' mad..cause that was for my kids..all 3 of them at over $7 each..( Mom these don't taste good, kinda dry they say)... Sarcastic and well in order for them to eat them I have to pull them apart add cheese and grill them up.. 30 mins later I sit down to my salad..thanks..now soggy and gross. Did I just pay over 40 bucks for this?? Sarcastic Bullshit

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: I did not like the grilled cheese.

Comments