Before paying $10 for a bowl of soup, I asked what size of bowl the soup was. I was shown a very nice deep bowl and so told the girl thank you and that I was happy to know I would be getting a large bowl of Taco Soup.

Paid my money. When it was delivered, I did receive the large bowl - BUT ONLY HALF FULL! I told the clerk that I would like the bowl filled, please. He said that was all I got.

We went back and forth and then he said he would get the manager. I waited over 10 minutes and then was told the Manager wasn't coming and they would just "go ahead" and put more in. Then he brought it back 3/4 full and said he put more BROTH in it - not Taco items. I was not happy.

A 3/4 full bowl of a FEW taco items and the rest was broth - for $9.99? I DRANK my soup and I left hungry and feeling ripped off.

Review about: Panera Bread Soup.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

THE SOUP AT PANERA ARE SO SALTY I HAD TO THROW IT AWAY. WHY MAKE THE SOUPS SO SALTY ITS AWFUL. I WILL NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN.

even if bowl was full---$10 for a bowl of soup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Panera Bread - a ripoff that only gets worse with less food for more money. Ten bucks for a bowl of soup is absurd.