Macungie, Pennsylvania

The Panera bakery on Hamilton Boulevard in Allentown/Trexlertown had its doors open at 5 AM on Monday morning.

I obviously have a early morning meeting and I'm grabbing bagels which is the last time I will do so at Panera.

One of the gals sees me and goes into mild shock since I'm there to buy bagels, Hmmmmmm. She calls out to Cesar who's in the back, he must be the bagel maker. No he's a not so friendly Panera manager who is obviously not happy that I'm there to buy bagels at 5 am and curtly informs me that they don't open till 6 o'clock. This is done with very little eye contact and an attitude representative of the poorest customer service I have ever had. Yes, I am up and in your store at 5 AM Monday morning I'm sorry, it will never happen again. Pathetic customer service.

I will not be back at Panera to buy bagels or anything else. There are many sandwich/bagel shops I can visit and get customer service. is it my fault that the doors were open at 5 o'clock and they don't open at six, I'm there , in the store fresh bagels all over the place,and he still refuses to sell me a dozen bagels.

Kidding me right!

Let's see this is the third ,fourth time in the last two weeks I've been at Panera, to buy what BAGELS....let's see this is the last time I show up at Panera at any time of the day,5,6,7,8,9 or 10 o'clock, the last time.

This guy obviously doesn't understand that without people like me he has no job. Make a customer smile or *** him off.

PS:keep your front door closed if you don't want customers walking in.

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Bagel.

Comments

I was at Panera in Farmington mi at 3 o'clock. No bagels at all.

Very disappointed. Maxine weingarden248 2543327

indigo1898

LOL! I got customers coming in after I close, and do you expect me to serve them too?

Wow you seriously have issues if you expect them to service you an hour before opening. Stores have posted hours of operation for a reason next time read them.

If the store is closed they are closed. They do not have to serve you until then.

The front door is open so opener employees can get in when they are supposed to an hour before open to set up.

They probably were not ready to take orders as managers do not open registers still about 20 mins to open anyway. There is no need to be self entiled.