Once again, Panera has dropped the ball on our catering order when we had a room full of visitors at our establishment. I have been dealing with Panera since I stated working at our establishment for 3 years.

I have been assured by managers and district managers that they will work with us to keep our business, however the staff in house still doesn't get it. When the order is called in 4 days in advance should we be picking it up with incorrect items in the bag with no prior notification. The customer service is the poorest of the poor. Stop blaming the customer when you run out of something keep the contact number at hand, notify the customer that you have run out of an item on the order, and offer a second choice.

good customer service 101 "communication". Teach your customer service reps that they shouldn't whine to the customer, we really don't care what your issue is just make it right!

stop whining, put on your big boy pants and grow up! Customers can be difficult, learn by it!

Product or Service Mentioned: Panera Bread Customer Care.

Comments